Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday

Today was a beautiful day, the rain last night washed away the humidity and the skies have been bright blue and clear all day. Today Andrew preached an impacting message on the Holy Spirit, the kind of message that makes you long for the time you remember being close to Him and when you experienced His love and power. I want to be near to God like that again.

Later, we spent the afternoon, with a simple meal and time together, only missing a huge piece, well, actually 4 huge pieces, Sam, Heidi, Ana and Zach. Sunday is the only day I feel I have permisson to just be. The day I don't have to do anything else. I love Sundays. Tonight it is quiet, everyone is gone and I am sitting alone on my deck. The evening is cool, the sun is just setting. The end of a really nice day.

No comments: