Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Where does my help come from?

Lord, these have been some of the hardest days I have experienced in years. I do not really understand what you are doing. We are being hit on every side. Yesterday Herm had such a down day, he just broke down and cried. Father we need some relief here. Please come and rescue!
The church is in finiacial destress, Herm is stressed and his heart just cannot take this. Heather is not well. We are pressed at every side.
I have learned in the last few months, you cannot trust in family, you cannot trust in human strength or ablity. I can only trust in you LORD, I am laying it all out before you and trusting that you will set these things right. I need a miracle NOW!

You said come unto me all you who are weak and heavy ladden and you will find rest for your soul.
You said ask and it shall be given to you.
Seek and you will find.
You said your yoke is easy and your burden is light.
You said that you have given us everything we need for Godliness and Holiness.
Call unto me and I will answer

I am broken

I have no one and no where to turn but to you. Speak to my heart Lord I need to hear you voice and know your thought. Come Holy Spirit.

No comments: