Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reflections

Thursday morning, just past the 1/2 point of the week, it which means that a few days off are in sight once again. Add to that it is the 15th of July today which means summer is racing by quickly.

I am so looking forward to seeing Heidi and Sam, Ana and Zach in a few weeks. I have been thinking about walking on the beach, and hiking last night I checked out Grouse Morn National Park. It is beautiful so a day or two of fun there will be in order.

Today the fire inspector is coming to check out Hannah House, for our annual licensing inspection, then I have only one more inspection to book, the dreaded Public Health, and since they don't give any warning of when they are coming, when I send the letter we had better be ready. Anyway by the end of next week I should be just about ready for the October licensing date, finished before holidays and just in time to relax with the ones I love.

No comments: