Thursday, July 8, 2010

Encouragment

today was a encouraging, a good staff meeting filled with lots of forward motion.
I do feel like I am on a bit of a rollercoaster this week. Up one day Down the next.
I was awake last night and realize that I really feel greived, it's a long story. I am so troubled by some situations in my extended family and realized at 4 am that I am not bitter, not angry, not jealous, not resentful I am grieved. So at best I am greatful to the Holy Spirit, thankful that when you cry out to him in the night he answers, that directs my thoughts and knows my heart. I am so greatful that in the end man does not judge, jury and execute rather God does, and at least He is fair and just. I know that if cannot trust anyone else I can at least and at best trust in HIM and I do.
Thank you Lord for your love and longsuffering I am so sorry for the times I grieve you. Forgive me for not knowing and understanding your heart for me and you great love.

No comments: