Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wow, a long time between blogging!

So I will try to do better, I love reading my daughters blog it helps me to connect with her. So I thought I should try to be a bit more consistant with my writing.

I spent 8 hours at a Potato Heads fry truck on Lundy's Lane yesterday collecting donations for free fries. The guy's there are fantastic and they had designed this fund raiser for Hannah House Maternity Home. So if anyone is reading this and want to get some free fries just bring a donation to us for HH and enjoy. They are really great fries, I had some yesterday! I have been told by the locals who came by that Potato Heads are the best in Town.
Hope we get a bunch of donations for the mom's and babies who live at Hannah House.

1 comment:

Heather-31 said...

Mom!
So good to see you back!
You need to keep on writing, I love to read about your day. I'm so glad the fry fundrasier was a success.
Ya, we havent sold too many of the candle sets, we've sold about 5 but thats more than we ever did before! I have the store looking really good now.

Anyway, I love you and I miss you on Sunday! Keep up the blogging !