Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday...wishing it was Friday:)

Today was one of those Monday's, the moment I walked through the door it started, you know the barage of questions, a land mind of complaints and a few dozzies of problems. Seems like Monday's can be overwhelming. So I think I will switch to tomorrow and hope for a better day. One thing I know that GOD is bigger than any situation that I will ever face and that he can give me the courage and strength to not just get by, but to thrive and overcome.

I want to be a warrior the kind of person who never gives up, never says I quit. The kind of person that waits for GOD to bring the right solution to whatever the problem is.

My prayer is for GOD to flood my body, soul, mind and spirit with just that kind of courage and faith.

I will keep you posted on how that is going!!

1 comment:

Heather-31 said...

Amazing Mom..
I know that if you ask for it God will definitly bring it!


About Fathers day, Just let me know what you think Kyle and I can bring for food. I'm sure we'll be down on Saturday night.
A loung chair sounds great, Which one is it? We'll talk more.

Love you!