Monday, June 22, 2009

My Shotsie:)


Well I thought I should show of the love of my life, the man the main squeeze! No only is he a man among men he is also a wonderful Dad. I love the way he is with our children and grankids. It speaks volumes about a man when you watch him with little people.
Well this week marked the end of the Baby Bottle Change for Life Campaign at HH. That means that when all 3300 baby bottles come in we count change, and count change and count change. We are blessed and can hardly wait to reveal what this year will bring in for the ministry of Hannah House. We have expanded the campaign so now we wait in anticipation to see what the total will be. So if you have any spare time and wat to roll a few pennies, let me know:)

1 comment:

Heather-31 said...

Awesome mom!
I love the picture and I am so happy that you learned how to put a picture up! you too are adorable!