Saturday, January 10, 2015

The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength


One week of clean eating down, a few headaches but for the most part not bad. Drinking my green juice and beginning to feel the energy level rise. However eating clean is only one of the moves to strength that I am feeling this year.

I am reading the Bible through this year, it will be my third time reading it from cover to cover. It blesses me and amazes me that God speaks so clearly today through His word. I love hearing His voice and through the stories He has so beautifully laid out for us. In Psalms it says " Your word is a Lamp for my feet and a Light for my Path" That is what I am seeking.

In my desire for seeking God at this stage of my life, I find that I am leaning in so that I don't miss anything. I am in a space of considerable transition in my life right now. In fact I feel like the whole of me is in transition. Body, Soul, Mind and Spirit. I am longing for a knowing in my heart and mind an understanding, of deeply knowing who I am and who I am created to be. I feel the stir in my heart for all things to come together, I am resting it, waiting on it, dreaming about it, thinking about it all the time and feeling it, almost like a groaning in my spirit.

This week Heidi sent me an link for Bethel Music 'You Make Me Brave' I listened once and then twice, my heart was overwhelmed by His presence.  I have bought it on iTunes and have it playing on my apple Tv right now. It makes my heart sing. Worshiping is so amazing, I love to Worship my Lord and King. It stirs up a passion in my heart for total abandon to Him.

I am sensing a call to deep commitment to circle some things that are on my heart for my family and community in prayer and fasting. It is a huge challenge for me to fast and it makes me double check if and why I am feeling that call. I will begin a 5 day Daniel Fast this Monday-Friday. Praying that God will hear my heart cry and answer, "Call unto me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you do not know." Jeremiah 3



1 comment:

Unknown said...

mom-I love it. To press in and hear from God in the midst o transition and angst about life - that's a word for me today. Blessings on your Daniel fast this week.