Friday, January 2, 2015

Journey to Strength


Day 2 of 2015, and as it would happen I have been sick for the past week!

It would have been easy to say no to some of the disciplines I planned to include in my 2015 Journey to Strength....but I did not say no! I got up got on my woolies and went for a walk in the wind and weather. I can't say I loved it but I am determined to move forward.

I have put a few rocks in place for success, a plan to read through the bible in 2015. This will be my third time reading the bible from cover to cover and I am excited to see what God will speak to my heart during those readings this year.

Walking for 30-50 min a day is something that I have been doing for a while, I must say I have been a bit slack during the last 6 weeks but the shoes have been on two days this week so I am on the way back to this discipline.

I have spoken with a personal trainer and I am hopeful to have a plan in place in the next few weeks to... in a word 'kick my butt' into gear.

I have a clean eating plan in place and am ready to go with enjoying the good food that really feeds you body and soul.

Most of all I am praying and asking that the Lord will lead me and guide me into quantifiable growth,  body, soul, mind and spirit. I believe with all my heart He will and am hoping for a strong and sustainable year of growth.

One last thing...I was going to journal more so I guess this is a start at that too:)


1 comment:

Heidi said...

woohoo mom. You inspire me everyday! I love you and am excited about journeying to strength with you.