Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring in Abbotsford?

Today was a quiet and restful Sunday, minus church ( which Zach was pleased about) and out for breakfast at ABC. I really missed Herm today, not being along with us, so we talked about you instead ( I know you are reading this:) Seems so weird being here without my other half. Ana and Zach each picked out another web kin, Zach a wombat named Tiny Tooth, and Ana a sheep dog named, Misty.

Went to Home Sense after breakfast, Heidi found some neat bedroom lamps and there are a few other items we will pick up for her space later in the week.

I read most of the afternoon, and finally dragged myself out for a walk late in the afternoon. It was cold, whoever said that spring is way earlier in BC than Ontario probably thought that no one would check up on it! I keep hoping for some sun and warmth but the weekly forecast is none to promising.

1 comment:

Herm Plett said...

glad you had a restfull day and missed you all.Was a very busy day with preaching and going to Mildstones for lunch with the Plett family minus Andrew and Rochelle who were sick.Janna took Eli Home to take care of him,and Andrew still played at Promise keepers even though he was sick. I went to the concert and got home around 11pm. l am going now to replace my windsheid.Still praying for a miracle for Heidi.Evertone says hi and praying.
Love Herm