Saturday, February 9, 2013

Heart Aching Euchairisteo


I am having a hard time breathing today. My heart is so broken. When a daughter calls full of apprehension, her heart resigned to the the hard possibilities. When this same sweet girl has gone through 3 years of struggle, diagnosed with MS, dreams dashed, struggling to hold on.... It seems so unfair.

Lord I am back and forth between resignation to your will and then standing in front of you challenging you to listen to act on her behalf!

 " Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be open to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matt 7:7-8


I ask Lord not for myself but for her, for this child to have breath and life for a full life, for a womb to be healed and for you to hold this little one in with your own hands, to allow this little one to grow and be born at the right time. Mercy on this little life Lord, Mercy on this sweet mom. Mercy of please Mercy.

I am asking, seeking knocking......waiting to hear, see and for your door to be open.

No comments: