Monday, June 21, 2010

New Perspective

Monday, a full day at work. I have decided to really work at counting my points for WW and along with it to start to walk/run (say the run losely) during the week days. So today, I came home from work and put on my oh so tight walking clothes and hit the road. The best part is now after I have had time to catch my breath and take a break, have supper and a shower. I love how I feel after it is just getting into the groove and loving the exercise.

Any way one day at a time. So I will keep you informed. The other thing I want to try to do is to write in my blog every day. I am not sure which one will be harder?

It is a beautiful night, Heidi if you are reading this I bought a pot of lavendar yesterday and planted it in a larger pot on my deck, just a little bit of you every time I look at it or smell the fragrance.

So for all of you who gave up on my writing in this blog, never say never.

No comments: