Monday, July 6, 2009

On the way down

Well, this week marks 26 days on weigh down and as of Sunday I was 9 lbs down. It amazes me how little my body really needs in order function very well, with no hunger. I want to keep on going and not give up. I am telling myself that this is not an 8 week plan but a life long plan I want to keep going till my body is at it's ideal weight.



Yesterday, all I wanted were chips, so in the evening when I got a bit empty I had some and a bit of chocolate, well guess what, they did not taste that great and I slept terrible. Who knew!!



Anyway today I was back on track with hunger and fullness. One day at a time with God's grace.

1 comment:

Heather-31 said...

Mom,

that's amazing!
Keep up the good work. I have had some bad days but I'm still trying. I haven't lost anymore but I'm going to keep on it.

You can do it!